Case project: A trading company imports red wine.
Shipping route: Italy — Guangzhou.
Project time: November 2015 — December.
Arrival port: Guangzhou port.
Goods situation: 4 * 20GP, 58,000 bottles, 130 More than 10,000 RMB.
Operation requirements: Guangzhou port customs clearance and delivery to the factory full import logistics services.
Italian wine imports
Difficulties in the case: Red wine belongs to the category of food, the review of Chinese labels, the first operation of the customer, the sale is urgently needed, the customs clearance of the goods requires personnel cooperation and time control is very important, otherwise many customer objections will arise.
Suixin Logistics import customs declaration, has a wealth of experience in the customs clearance operation of wine imports, using a large number of professional cases, to provide East China, South China and other ports of wine import picking, customs declaration, commodity inspection, warehousing, distribution and other customs clearance through-train services!
Suixin Logistics has rich experience in customs clearance of red wine imports at major ports across the country:
- The fastest time for customers to check the import price of relevant red wine imports;
- Flexible and fast technical processing related label design, filing, review, etc. Document
- Can provide customers with rapid disinfection and quarantine at the port
- Save terminal fees, cabinet rental fees, and facilitate the fastest time to pick up the goods
- The general operation process of wine import: commodity inspection filing, label design, label filing, forecast inspection, customs declaration
- The customs examines prices, issues tax bills, pays taxes, and checks and releases the goods.
Customs declaration form for imported goods