Trailer container transportation, and other transportation services
# Transportation range
Port terminals in Guangzhou, Port terminals in Huangpu, Port terminals in Nansha, and Port terminals in Shenzhen.
- container ：20-foot and 40-foot containers (including bilaterally opened containers with side doors).
- Trailer head ：260 匹 – 340 匹马力。
- trailer ： 12 meters long and 2.4 meters wide; flat trailer, skeleton trailer, three-pull long trailer, two-pull short trailer.
- load ： About 30 tons.
- Roll paper transportation and loading and unloading cases
Suixin Logistics has various types of trailers and van-type trucks that can transport roll paper; it has a 40,000 square meter warehouse that can be stored. At the same time, it also provides loading and unloading services.detail
- Timber import and customs declaration and inspection cases
Suixin Logistics provides customers with the entire process from timber import, customs declaration and inspection, transportation to the customer's designated place. Suixin Logistics has rich experience in importing old wood, logs, wood products and furniture in Guangdong port. Flexible and fast technical processing of relevant packing documents, invoices and other declaration documents. Provide reasonable sterilization, fumigation and quarantine to customers through reasonable requests. Save terminal fees, cabinet rental fees, and facilitate the fastest time to pick up goods.detail
- Imported wood species1. The main varieties of imported wood in South America: mahogany wood, Walmara wood, purple heart wood, barbarium wood, Dada wood, balsa wood, new rice when wood, Suriname snake wood, Chinese Tong, Radiata pine, Oral wood. 2. The main varieties of timber imported from North America: Long Ye Shiye, Canadian Hemlock, Douglas Fir, West Bank Spruce, Brother detail
- What are the ports in Guangzhou?Guangzhou Port is located at the estuary of the Pearl River and the central area of the Pearl River Delta, bordering on the South China Sea, adjacent to Hong Kong and Macau, where Dongjiang, Xijiang and Beijiang meet and flow into the sea. Guangzhou Port is an important hub of China's comprehensive transportation system, and is an important part of China's foreign trade and foreign trade. detail
- Contact of Guangzhou Suixin Logistics Co., Ltd.Guangzhou Suixin Logistics Contact: Name: Guangzhou Suixin Logistics Co., Ltd.; Address: 2nd Floor, No. 52, Guangbao Avenue, Free Trade Zone, Huangpu District, Guangzhou China; Postcode: 510730; Customer service phone: 020-8222-5939; customer service detail
- What are the main businesses of Suixin Logistics?Guangzhou Suixin Logistics Co., Ltd., referred to as "Suixin Logistics". The main business includes: road transportation, customs declaration and inspection, warehouse business, and sea and air transportation. detail